ExclamationSteam all game hack:)

Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3
Steam all game hack:)
Hey guys.
Sorry that I raged a bit before and all:\
Here's an steam hack for all games it works but doesn't work online for some games.
Proof pic:


Virus Scans:
Virus Total
Jotti's Malware Scan
Kaspersky
Some false positives.
How to:
Download and extract the file onto you're desktop or where ever you want.
Run as admin on Vista/7
Click patch
Copy and paste you're steam folders location in the bar at the top
Click save and done!
Be sure to make a new account with no activated games on it or you're account will lose all it's games.
WAAAAAIT!
Before you install it make sure you rename you're old steam folder to something else and install steam again.
If you don't once you log into you're main account you're games might be removed:|
Sorry if I put it in the wrong section
DynPatch.rarattachment deleted · 24 downloads before removal
1 post nikka gotta be fake
i think so not for sure
This is fake and gay.. i think.
General section has auto approval..
ZOMFG!
It's not fake!
Test it on a virtual box if you want.
Or TV me?
Quote Originally Posted by MW2Hackerbackup View Post
ZOMFG!
It's not fake!
Test it on a virtual box if you want.
Or TV me?
I'll test with SandBoxie and a spare laptop.
Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post
working.

____-
Trolls just got owned by this answer!
Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post
working.

____-
Oh really?
Or do you want us to be hacked/


Quote Originally Posted by MW2Hackerbackup View Post
Trolls just got owned by this answer!
Can I teamview you?
I Dunno =/ cuz i didn't download it.
Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post
I Dunno =/ cuz i didn't download it.
So you lies.
You were probably getting people's hopes up LOL.
Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us