Decrease your ping with this..!!
Hye MPGH..This is my 2nd Tutorial..This Tutorial show u how to decrease ping and Tools u needed to decrease your ping and Increase FPS
1st= CCleaner
Download CCleaner 2.36.1233 - Download - FileHippo.com
2nd=Advanced System Care
Thank you for downloading Advanced SystemCare Free from Download.com
Enter This to get Pro version
Account Name:giveawayyzjbjw
License Code:746F-746F-F0FF-2227[this code valid for 1 year]
3th=Game Booster[version 1 & 2]
MajorGeeks.Com - Contacting Download Site
Download Game Booster
4th=TCP Optimizer
Download starting... - Softpedia
5th=Latency Fix
That`s All.. Enjoy and press Thanks please..Sorry For the bad quality..I rush it because i got to go to School..I will post my 3th Tutorial with better quality
1st= CCleaner
Download CCleaner 2.36.1233 - Download - FileHippo.com
2nd=Advanced System Care
Thank you for downloading Advanced SystemCare Free from Download.com
Enter This to get Pro version
Account Name:giveawayyzjbjw
License Code:746F-746F-F0FF-2227[this code valid for 1 year]
3th=Game Booster[version 1 & 2]
MajorGeeks.Com - Contacting Download Site
Download Game Booster
4th=TCP Optimizer
Download starting... - Softpedia
5th=Latency Fix
That`s All.. Enjoy and press Thanks please..Sorry For the bad quality..I rush it because i got to go to School..I will post my 3th Tutorial with better quality
Leatrix Latency Fix 1.22.zip


