[SOLVED] I really need help

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
[SOLVED] I really need help
Guys, I have bought stimulus on my old steam profile, since I got it banned, I deleted every MW2 folders. Recently my friend gave me his steam so I can play on it, but he have stimulus bought on it and when I try to join any games with the Stimulus map, it crash MW2 and say ERROR, CANNOT FIND "MP_ANYMAP". Is there anyway I could fix it?
Go into the Library on Steam, right-click on Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 2 Multiplayer and click Properties. Click on Local Content then Verify Integrity of Game Cache and it should detect that you are missing DLC files and download them for you.
Warning: It might take a while to verify it all and steam will become un-usable during the process. So I would start it overnight.

/Marked as Solved
Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
Warning: It might take a while to verify it all and steam will become un-usable during the process. So I would start it overnight.

/Marked as Solved
Really now? I can verify my integrity in about 5 minutes, and then it goes straight to downloading. I think it depends on your internet connection though.
does it re download whole game? like the whole 12Gigs
Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
Really now? I can verify my integrity in about 5 minutes, and then it goes straight to downloading. I think it depends on your internet connection though.
Not when you need to verify your whole Main folder. There is no way it takes 5 min

Quote Originally Posted by rovald View Post
does it re download whole game? like the whole 12Gigs
No, only the files you need.
No it just downloads what you need it to. Like if you had one corrupt iwd it would only download that one instead of all the other ones too.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us