[Help] Kernel Detective

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
[Help] Kernel Detective
I've gotten every version of kernel detective out there, none of them are working.

Every time I try running it I my screen freezes up and I have to restart. I've tried running it on different compatabilities and it gives me various other errors including: BSODS, Error messages ("wont run on os" kinda stuff), or just nothing happening.

I have Windows 7 Pro 32bit.

I've tried pretty much everything, help?
Didn't work for me with Windows 7 64-bit, so I tried it on my laptop with Windows XP 32-Bit and it worked.
:P
Quote Originally Posted by dishank95 View Post
run as compatibility mode, on both combat arms and kernal
See, the problem is, I can't even open Kernel Detective.
Quote Originally Posted by treeham View Post


See, the problem is, I can't even open Kernel Detective.
download a differnt version
Quote Originally Posted by treeham View Post
I've gotten every version of kernel detective out there, none of them are working.

Every time I try running it I my screen freezes up and I have to restart. I've tried running it on different compatabilities and it gives me various other errors including: BSODS, Error messages ("wont run on os" kinda stuff), or just nothing happening.

I have Windows 7 Pro 32bit.

I've tried pretty much everything, help?
I HAVE CAME TO FIX THIS PROBLEM: IT IS A PHYSICAL WAY,

I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM /yea,

I TOOK OUT MY OLD PROCESSOR AND REPLACED IT WITH A

' Inter Core2 Quad 9400 @ 2.66 Ghz '
And it stopped

My Cousin was gettin BSOD and he replaced his Power Supply and it stopped.

It depends on what ur computer is doing when ur computer gets it
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post


I HAVE CAME TO FIX THIS PROBLEM: IT IS A PHYSICAL WAY,

I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM /yea,

I TOOK OUT MY OLD PROCESSOR AND REPLACED IT WITH A

' Inter Core2 Quad 9400 @ 2.66 Ghz '
And it stopped

My Cousin was gettin BSOD and he replaced his Power Supply and it stopped.

It depends on what ur computer is doing when ur computer gets it

Rofl ./yea
I've only had Kernel Detective crash on games using Game Guard. I can dump SA, CA, CF with out any problems.
Quote Originally Posted by Synns View Post
I've only had Kernel Detective crash on games using Game Guard. I can dump SA, CA, CF with out any problems.

You are on XP?
Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post



You are on XP?
W7 x86 .
I'm on W7 x64
x86 = use Kernel
x64 = use PETools
PETools works!

<3
Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
PETools works!

<3
i know, i use it xD
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us