Request Aimbot Source Code?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Request Aimbot Source Code?
Is there a working aimbot source code.
If there is, posting it here would be pretty cool of you ;D
I though you could get banned for false links?
its not false.

You make aimbots by detecting pixels and moving the mouse a certain distance depending on the location of the pixels.
Quote Originally Posted by Rechocto View Post
its not false.

You make aimbots by detecting pixels and moving the mouse a certain distance depending on the location of the pixels.
I realise and understand how an aimbot hack is created. I was requesting a source code/C++ Tut/Visual Basic 2008 Tut of how to create one.
And yeah the links false, putting a link that googles "How to make an aimbot with C++" is really no use to me.
its possible but you have to make a bypass...
At the moment you cant see any threads about aimbot source cdoes so there isn´t one -.-
Quote Originally Posted by A$IAN View Post
its possible but you have to make a bypass...
At the moment you cant see any threads about aimbot source cdoes so there isn´t one -.-
Thanks for the idea, though making a bypass is out of my depth. I came to this website to learn C++ to make applications, and thought it would be cool to make a hack. Like I said, I'll need to learn more C++ because atm I only know some VBS and alot of HTML.
I thank'd you so you could achieve the goal listed in your sig;D
A thank back would be appreciated.
HEHE i need make bypass too.. xD
Lol we could work together?
Make a Pub Bypass?
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?