Tournament Brackets

Posts 1–15 of 375 · Page 1 of 25
Tournament Brackets
Finally, The Brackets Are Here!








As Stated Before This Is The Tournament's Format;

This Tournament Will Be a 1 Vs. 1 Tournament, The Match Must Be A Team Death Match , Timed To 8 Minutes. The user With the Most Kills At The End of 8 Minutes, Will Be Claimed the Victor Of that Round, And Be Moved To The Next Tier. You must have an Approved Spectator Present.





Substitute List

None At The Moment



When Do Matches Start/End

Matches Will Begin This Saturday (October 2nd)

Each Match must Be Completed With An Approved Spectator Withing a 48 Hour Time Frame. Please PM Me If Your partner Does not show up!


Spectators

[Cry]-Sniper

_[A]z[N]_

Touch*MePlz

RainbowM700

EviL_WaLdO

____________________________


Role As a Spectator


If You Are Spectating, You Must Save Replays of Every match, In order to Provide Evidence For, Or Against, Any Accusations Of Hacking!

If Possible, Please Check - In Every time You Are Available to Spectate in the "Tournament Discussion" Thread.



Extra


Everyone Will Be receiving their partners Application Information, And username, As Well as reminders About the Competition.


If Someone does not show up, A Substitute will take their place. No Second Round Matches May Being Until Everyone Has Either Completed Their Battle, Or Disqualifications Have Been Made.

It Is Absolutely Important that you keep in contact with those You are Up against, To Schedule Your own meeting time.



Prizes


Thus far, You Will Be Competing For 17k ZP, And A Custom Video Of Yourself. I Will Update If There is a Need To.



Contact

Contact The Following Users Concerning Hacking/Concerns;


Eqlipse6
Toxin
Zeromus




Good Luck



Please Refrain From Posting Discussions, Questions Only.

Can we have particular people to spectate for us? Waldo ish my good luck mexican and he needs to be their. >
Will noobishness be allowed? (Ex. Sniper Match...You play with a shovel the whole time.)
You're Mod of the section, And Aren't participating D: You Will Be ;D
I am in no way a mod of the section.
Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post
I am in no way a mod of the section.
you just tm.

And epic im a spectator

Btw my ingame name is Touch*MePlz if you want me to spectate, gotta pm me on forum instead of in game.
Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
Then gib up ur spot i wanna participate
I will see to it that you never become mod. Believe me if you did, I would certainly see to it that I never come back.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post


you just tm.

And epic im a spectator

Btw my ingame name is Touch*MePlz if you want me to spectate, gotta pm me on forum instead of in game.
I'm just trusted member, so useless.
Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post


I will see to it that you never become mod. Believe me if you did, I would certainly see to it that I never come back.



I'm just trusted member, so useless.
You just gave me more inspiration to become a mod. Buh bye in advance toxin.
Quote Originally Posted by Kick First View Post
i can play in this tornamont and how ?

and the hackers
I'll see if I can get you added in.

Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post


You just gave me more inspiration to become a mod. Buh bye in advance toxin.
Good luck.
Then gib up ur spot i wanna participate
i can play in this tornamont and how ?

and the hackers
U WILL ADD HIM IN? AND NOT ME? ME VS HIM YAH
Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
U WILL ADD HIM IN? AND NOT ME? ME VS HIM YAH
Him vs someone else. yah
k ill tell ye when i can play on saturday
Posts 1–15 of 375 · Page 1 of 25
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us