Luls

Posts 16–30 of 32 · Page 2 of 3
Man, N0003333ZZzzZZ!!!!
1m4 g3t B4n7!!11!!


and yes K2 is fast
Why should I reinstall for?

The game blows

I just want accounts so I can sell them
lol vesco i just wanna know how you get those accounts hack um or steal em
well you ruin K2 with hacking on warrock. Guess they might as well take revenge blocking your accounts lol.........
Quote Originally Posted by en1gmat1c View Post
well you ruin K2 with hacking on warrock. Guess they might as well take revenge blocking your accounts lol.........
you fucking ****** GTFO it's a hacking forum and i have never gotten an account banned because I'm k2nemico now GTFO mpgh
Quote Originally Posted by vescovo View Post
you fucking ****** GTFO it's a hacking forum and i have never gotten an account banned because I'm k2nemico now GTFO mpgh
Prove your K2Nemico nikker ! ( no offense lol i'm actually sucking up to you to get an account i still play the game ) xD
Quote Originally Posted by xxomidxx View Post
Prove your K2Nemico nikker ! ( no offense lol i'm actually sucking up to you to get an account i still play the game ) xD
I'm k2nemico because i say i am
proof enough?
Quote Originally Posted by vescovo View Post
I'm k2nemico because i say i am
proof enough?
your lame.......did I offend you mother fucker?
mother fucker?
excuse me from being a moma's boy, doesn't mean i fuck her
i prefer your gf although the fact that her teach are a little crooked?
now stfu and let me listen to tupac
Quote Originally Posted by vescovo View Post
mother fucker?
excuse me from being a moma's boy, doesn't mean i fuck her
i prefer your gf although the fact that her teach are a little crooked?
now stfu and let me listen to tupac
LOL you are so pathetic..........This is most likely you: I came here to flame now I am good boy and now breastfeed me
necessità di u di chiudere in su vostro cominciare orinarlo fuori così all'suggerisco la u chiusa in su e vado indietro in foro del ur sotto il hq del mpgh prima che scopra dove la u in tensione e l'asino del ur di scossa capiscono!!
Quote Originally Posted by braccini8 View Post
necessità di u di chiudere in su vostro cominciare orinarlo fuori così all'suggerisco la u chiusa in su e vado indietro in foro del ur sotto il hq del mpgh prima che scopra dove la u in tensione e l'asino del ur di scossa capiscono!!
sorry im not a wetback aka spick (if that reply was for me then this is my reply for you)
the links don't work tommy..... sorry......... tom
Quote Originally Posted by lemons44 View Post
the links don't work tommy..... sorry......... tom
Common sense would tell you to type out the bottom link into your address bar
Quote Originally Posted by NetNavi View Post
Common sense would tell you to type out the bottom link into your address bar

hes lazy and he is named after a fruit
Posts 16–30 of 32 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?