Texture Problems.
I've been trying to mod my M417's texture for a while now, and Ive come up with some sort of Carbon/Steel look. The below is a screenie of what it should look like.

Well, as you can see, imho it came out quite alright, But when I inject, rename the .reznew to the. rez, and go ingame, the M417 just looks like the regular one, no sexy carbon steel texture.
Any suggestions? I can give you guys the .psd's so you can tweak it around to make it work.
EDIT! I've included a link to the .psd file so you guys can check whats going on.

Well, as you can see, imho it came out quite alright, But when I inject, rename the .reznew to the. rez, and go ingame, the M417 just looks like the regular one, no sexy carbon steel texture.

Any suggestions? I can give you guys the .psd's so you can tweak it around to make it work.
EDIT! I've included a link to the .psd file so you guys can check whats going on.



