Arrow[SOLVED]Hacker

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
[SOLVED]Hacker
Hello Everyone. Today I saw my first Hacker. I was playing in the Game Mode survival. Well the hacker was using Something like Tele Kill - I dont know if its called this. (I used to play CA so if the hack name is differnet tell me).
He also was doing tons of headshots, like 40 kills with headshots in a row, then normal kills then headshots.

Anyway I was wondering has anybody else seen any person doing this in AVA??

BTW Im new to the game, I started playing 7 days ago and just reached
Sgt First Class Class 1. Any tips would Great As Im still learning The game Maps.
he had aimbot. i'm really sorry because we cannot find AVA coders...

/moved to help and closed.

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us