Help with Perx Injector-Noob's Hack 9-30-10

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Help with Perx Injector-Noob's Hack 9-30-10
Hi This Is SkullistE1,and I Help with Noob's Hack 9-30-10.

It wont inject,This is what it says:

This Application has failed to start because MSVCR100D.dll was not found.Re-installing the apliccation may fix this problem.

Well,Can One of you guys help.

Ill be on MPGH All day to solve this problem.
out

Edit:Wow I Need MSVCR100D.dll Thats messed up,Now I need MSVCR100.dll
Thank You,Crusty.Always Did Love You.
So I'm guessing it worked?
Quote Originally Posted by CRUSTY View Post
So I'm guessing it worked?
Nah.. it won't work because my hack was detected (due to the silent patch)

Quote Originally Posted by NOOB View Post


Nah.. it won't work because my hack was detected (due to the silent patch)

Lol.
Detected doesn't mean it's patched.
Still will work.
Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post
Lol.
Detected doesn't mean it's patched.
Still will work.
Still gives you about 30 seconds of gameplay.
Quote Originally Posted by NOOB View Post


Still gives you about 30 seconds of gameplay.
Exactly.
Still works.
As I Said,I Love You Crusty.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?