Its been about an hour, and even though it says Ive been awarded, still no points in my account :P
9K ZP exploit[1st Exploit]
Pro Gamer please can u explain confirmation.php subject..
ok dude thanks, i saw congrulations page but still i havent a points.lol im really poor dude 

Thanks, I'm just waiting for the 5urvey to grant me my ZP.
Noob I already discoverd this assh0le!!! Its in my edit. Look at what time i edited you butthole. Credits!! To me or darklynk!! 









I ALREADY POSTED THIS CREDITS ARE MINE OR DARKLYNKS IDK!!!
Edit : Nvm Thanx for credits. Ill press.
Dumbass I did , he said credits in beginning. Fail












I ALREADY POSTED THIS CREDITS ARE MINE OR DARKLYNKS IDK!!!Edit : Nvm Thanx for credits. Ill press.
Dumbass I did , he said credits in beginning. Fail



Hope It Work
There Are The Window Of Congratz But Nothing I w8

See This
There Are The Window Of Congratz But Nothing I w8

See This
i try and try and try -.- and i don't recieve ni madres :@
This thread is closed for replies.

