Smile***FUNNY GHOST MODE Bug!

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
***FUNNY GHOST MODE Bug!
I joined a ghost mode game @ Complex and kept spawning inside this shelf with boxes lol. BTW, I wasn't hacking!





yea i got that. I have the replay of it, but it never got approved. You can also spwn on the top of the castle of castle and in the middle of alaska. I have no idea what these bugs are tho.
Ummmm Okay?
Quote Originally Posted by HustlaOwnz View Post
I joined a ghost mode game @ Complex and kept spawning inside this shelf with boxes lol. BTW, I wasn't hacking!





Lol Epic fail, Yes ur ha.cking In the 3rd Image Shows Enemies Names like a D3D function
got Pwned by /me
Quote Originally Posted by Jazk View Post


Lol Epic fail, Yes ur ha.cking In the 3rd Image Shows Enemies Names like a D3D function
got Pwned by /me
omg nooooob
u fail /
it autoomatically shows the name of the enemies when u aim on 'em
how u got there and u have the enemies names so u were hacking but how u got there ?
I'm waiting for Huhnfisch, somehow they will find out how to do this bug...
Actually he hack,he got 2 of them.
Left corner and upper center.
Your banned.
it happened to me in eagle eyes i got underground lolz and kept killing peaple it was really fun
Cool i never u knew u could do that
Ive Been In There I Got Pushed By Accident
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?