[Help]Save Vb File

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[Help]Save Vb File
I installed VB on my 30GB SSD, and to save space i install all my projects on my other bigger HD. I get an error that the application failed because the application configuration is incorrect" when i debug it. When I run it from file i get the error "..the side by side configuration is incorrect."

When I save my projects on my SSD it works fine...any way I can save my projects on my other HD without getting errors? Thanks.
Weird, I'm able to save projects on an external without any problems...

However you can just copy your projects from your HDD to your SSD when you wanna use them, generally simple projects are no less than 10mb.
Quote Originally Posted by Lolland View Post
Weird, I'm able to save projects on an external without any problems...

However you can just copy your projects from your HDD to your SSD when you wanna use them, generally simple projects are no less than 10mb.
Yes I guess.. o well
Lolwut?
What just happend?
If you actually want to find out what is the issue, goto Event viewer and get the error.

Also if you have vista or 7 you can use sxstrace.exe and check the logs
Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
If you actually want to find out what is the issue, goto Event viewer and get the error.

Also if you have vista or 7 you can use sxstrace.exe and check the logs
Already did that. Told me to check "ConsoleApplication1.vshost.exe.Manifest" which is blank...
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?