Scopes

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Scopes
Whats the file for the L9's scope? Or what rez file is it found in? Can't find it >.<
Quote Originally Posted by GridMaster View Post
UI_HUD_INFO...
It's UI_HUD_Weapon now
Its SR_STYLE_A
Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


It's UI_HUD_Weapon now
Its SR_STYLE_A
I thought soo But i wasnt Sure.
No, you inject into Weapon, but take it from Info.
Quote Originally Posted by GridMaster View Post
No, you inject into Weapon, but take it from Info.
The ones in info aren't l9...
Dunno though.
I just checked. Its in UI_HUD_weapon. Thanks hidden.
How you go In "UI_HUD_weapon"
I got a mod named "Sr_Scope_Style_A.Dtx" but I dont know how to inject can you help me ? :d
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?