[Question] VB tuts

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
[Question] VB tuts
i have a question because i cant find any tuturials anymore,
i know they are removed to the tuturial section but i cant find there one.
yes well one but not more tuturials the most are all C++ no Visual basic.
its bether for like a Tuturial section for C++ and a Tuturial section for visual basic .

please comment back because i cant find it and its hard to find
... or go to YouTube and type "Visual basic 2008 tutorials" or "Visual Basic - (name of tutorial)"
Go read a book then.
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
Go read a book then.
Witch book u suggest to me?
Quote Originally Posted by D A R K View Post
Witch book u suggest to me?
Go to bookstore or in library, and ask, if they have any book for Visual Basic ...
My tutorials are good, except for my horrid old prepubescent voice...

Other than that, almost any VB book you can find is fine, because VB is quite simple to teach and learn.

Where are you from?
Quote Originally Posted by Lolland View Post
My tutorials are good, except for my horrid old prepubescent voice...

Other than that, almost any VB book you can find is fine, because VB is quite simple to teach and learn.

Where are you from?
Netherlands just tryed to find in a store could not find watched over 12 stores
I dont know this..
Stop posting then rne for fucks sake.
Or teach yourself without tutorials /me
Well basically what I did was watch a few tutorials on YouTube.
After I got a solid foundation (creating a program without needing a video/source) I started trial and error. Then I decided to make a project. So I asked around for some help, got some. Looked at others who have attempted the same project or those who have succeeded. From that I got a pretty decent project. (when I mean looked at, I normally de-obfuscate and view with reflector )

Anyways I agree with what .Celtics said, that thread helped me quite a lot.

Good luck
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?