[Selling] A Steam Account With Mw2 And Some Other Games

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
[Selling] A Steam Account With Mw2 And Some Other Games
I'm Selling A Steam Account With 5 Games
Plain Sight
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II
Dawn of War II - Chaos Rising Retail
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Retail
Counter-Strike Source

I'm Selling This For 40$
The Payment Type I Preffer Is Paypal.
Contact Me VIA PM Or Post You're MSN If Interested.

NOTE : I'll Add Screenshots Later Cuz Im In A Hurry
Sold me Mw2 account. Legit. No MM required (but still advised for everyone)
Recommended. (he can get you custom accs too )
Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
Sold me Mw2 account. Legit. No MM required (but still advised for everyone)
Recommended. (he can get you custom accs too )
i can back this too, as me and him have done countless deals.
BUMP
BUMP
BUMPIN WITH THE UMP
Quote Originally Posted by L3G3ND_KILL3R View Post
hmmmm.
Not worth 40 dollars ><
sorry.
Hmmm lets see:
Counter strike:source = $20
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II = $20
Warhammer® 40,000: Dawn of War® II Chaos Rising = $20
Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 2 = $60
You right it's not worth $40 it's even more, it's $120.
If You Want It Buy It. If Its Overpriced Then Get Some Cash Because This Account Is Worth 120$ And I'm Selling It For More Than Half The Price So Be Grateful.
Bump Bump Any 1 Wanna Buy?
BUMP
BUMP
B
U
M
P
BUMP
BUMPPPPBUMPPPP
Sold...
2short
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?