new ptc method?

Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2
I use the DWORD CNADDIE. Kinda like the ExileD Posted!
ok thanks /req close i got one
Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
.
Lol Sephen is one of the biggest Spammer on MPGH.
Anyone mind sending me a working one? :P I know, I'm a noob around here but (:

Thank you pplzzz, will give credits btw. Ask CodeDemon, I'm not a fker who doesn't know how to give credits.. (:

So anyways, if you are willing to give me a working PTC method, I will repay you in some way (:
i got one but i was told not to give to anyone
Quote Originally Posted by speedforyou View Post
i got one but i was told not to give to anyone
The one that amatario gave you and that noob posted here?
Quote Originally Posted by markoj View Post
The one that amatario gave you and that noob posted here?
Wanna me one marko :P Haha, please? (:

Off-Topic: Have u been busy Marko? I haven't seen your hacks in awhile :P I'd like to see it again, I know you're working with CodeDemon with the new sexy menu, hope to see it soon (:
Quote Originally Posted by shugeevan View Post
Wanna me one marko :P Haha, please? (:

Off-Topic: Have u been busy Marko? I haven't seen your hacks in awhile :P I'd like to see it again, I know you're working with CodeDemon with the new sexy menu, hope to see it soon (:
Ive never released one of my public hacks lol, and I cant give you mine since its still on the downlow/
use the one that NOOB posted
I know but still, I have seen your works (H).

Anyhow, that one works? I swear, that's been detected for a long time..o___o i'll give it a try (:
Quote Originally Posted by shugeevan View Post
I know but still, I have seen your works (H).

Anyhow, that one works? I swear, that's been detected for a long time..o___o i'll give it a try (:
Even if its detected, the patch gets it undetected(kinda) so Its currently undetected, and whats " works (H)."
Quote Originally Posted by markoj View Post
Even if its detected, the patch gets it undetected(kinda) so Its currently undetected, and whats " works (H)."
Lol your works as in what you've released here in the MPGH coding section. But you've helped me before (:

And (H) is the smiley face with the glasses LOL. /yea
Quote Originally Posted by markoj View Post
Ive never released one of my public hacks lol, and I cant give you mine since its still on the downlow/
use the one that NOOB posted
If you didn't release your "public" hack, wouldn't that make it a private hack.
Quote Originally Posted by NOOB View Post


If you didn't release your "public" hack, wouldn't that make it a private hack.
Not necessarily, I have released public hacks, but not my public hacks(meaning MarkoJ's Hack Version 1.0)
Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us