Just a thought...

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Just a thought...
Mabey... Just mabey, we could use an injector and inject the hacks, or inject a bypass into XTrap?

I've been scanning through all the ideas, and all. And came up with the injector idea, that it might be able to work.
As to say, that wall hack where you put the dll in WT folder? the d3d9.dll, Inject that, and mabey it will work.
If not, then inject something like a virus into XTrap to unpatch? o__O Dunno.

Just a thought,

Darkly++
Hmm... It may b possible but the hacks may onli work 4 some cheap things... If u uninstall the version , u most likely cant even play the game online. I havnt tried yet, but there is a read me file in players profile. U may try edit the player speed there 2 become faster... Save a backup 1st in case. Haha.
if there was an mrs file that coded WolfTeam, I would release like partial godmode where it takes 200 bullets to kill you.
And like, 30 more and stuff....
Sadly, its not an mrs file
I think Liqmysaq did a unlimited health one

I played a room with him and he wouldn't die
I might just try editing, it's possible, quite, but not certain.
If I did somehow edit the "player" file, I'd release it, for only a few days though. (It'd get patched REAL fast.)
Also, I edited the settings on SE, and now it works fine. I did that this morning. -It wasn't loading WolfTeam.bin, and when it did, it was detected I guess.

This ending,
Darkly++
Quote Originally Posted by [ilikepie] View Post
if there was an mrs file that coded WolfTeam, I would release like partial godmode where it takes 200 bullets to kill you.
And like, 30 more and stuff....
Sadly, its not an mrs file
This has given me an interesting idea, I'll look into it.
Quote Originally Posted by Darkly View Post
I might just try editing, it's possible, quite, but not certain.
If I did somehow edit the "player" file, I'd release it, for only a few days though. (It'd get patched REAL fast.)
Also, I edited the settings on SE, and now it works fine. I did that this morning. -It wasn't loading WolfTeam.bin, and when it did, it was detected I guess.

This ending,
Darkly++
Edit: SE engine is not working for me anymore. D: (I load up WT and attach, and it disconnects.)
Positive and determined,
Darkly++
PS:Editing settings on SE, and CE, results might, or might not happen soon. Be patient.
SE doesnt work anymore cause a idiot from ************ gave softnyx SE
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?