Signature PsD Request

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Signature PsD Request
I have a request. I would like a signature of Halo Reach and i would like the PsD File plz..

1. Main Text/Name: Surprise me
2. Sub Text/Quote: Surprise me
3. Size: Surprise me
4. Style: Surprise me
5. Theme: Halo Reach
6. Colour: Surprise me

Thank u
I might be able to..
what in the world is a psd file
Idk maybe Adobe Photoshop document?
Xmod why you want psd?
Quote Originally Posted by name13 View Post
Idk maybe Adobe Photoshop document?
Xmod why you want psd?
so he can edit it and call it his work/yea
.PSD.
We make signatures in Photoshop.
When you create a new piece, you will start off in a blank document.

Hmm.. I wonder what .PSD means.

.PSD.
We make signatures in Photoshop.
When you create a new piece, you will start off in a blank document.

Hmm.. I wonder what .PSD means.
just a standard quicky smudge / C4D tag

[php]PSD : http://jump.fm/XANJG[/php]
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?