New Forum Design

Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
New Forum Design
How do you think it should look? =o
Crimson "RED"
YEA YEA!!!!~

something SHINY
I would go for red and green

Red's the dominant color and it should draw some nice attention
with a flash saying this is sparta!!
fix ur link take off the ' at the end and plus it looks like its for phpbb
Eww more. Your link is fked up, has a ' at the end of it.
some darker color skin... idk.. with shiny buttons...
OOOooOOOOooo if not dark then silver and pure white make it look clean
i don't care what color it may be, as long as it looks cool. so..
Not that good though.
I like the current theme as it is. Well, I don't want anything flashy and hard to read. Or themed on any games.
Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?