Trouble Using "Semi Telekill"

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Trouble Using "Semi Telekill"
Hey mpgh. When I use "Semi Telekill" on most of the Public Hacks, it just flickers everyone's postition... Is it meant to do that? If it is meant to, its pretty unusable to me... Or is it just me...? I like to use Telekill more than OPK, but the semi OPK is better then Semi Telekill... If you can help, thanks
Quote Originally Posted by pobs View Post
Hey mpgh. When I use "Semi Telekill" on most of the Public Hacks, it just flickers everyone's postition... Is it meant to do that? If it is meant to, its pretty unusable to me... Or is it just me...? I like to use Telekill more than OPK, but the semi OPK is better then Semi Telekill... If you can help, thanks
It attaches to random players (teammates and enemies) because it uses the random player pointer.
It's semi telekill/opk.
It takes you to random player pointer.
It's not always your enemies.
What the first two said

The semi-opk is much better
Ok heres how it works.. (I'll tell you the basics) Whenever another player is shooting they appears on your screen to telekill, no matter who it is
Belongs in help section.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?