ExclamationNeed New Guide Idea

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Need New Guide Idea
Alright i was wondering what i can do a guide on, because i love writing guides /me
maybe guide about how to put emblems and titles on ur screen and inside map
Yeah,like in nemesis mod.I always wanted to do that.
you can make an photo tutorial that shows how to make an gsc mod because i aint so good to english i would thanks you if you could that

how to spawn models like fuel barrel in mapedite.
I'll make a model spawn Guide as soon as I get home, in a tram stop ATM xD
Although when I need to research a bit first to clear some doughts....
Btw,I kinda need some help whit editiing ks any tut for it?
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us