PostCounterStrike Kill Sounds for CrossFire

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
CounterStrike Kill Sounds for CrossFire
I don't own this and I have no idea if it was posted before.

Virus Scan : Virus Total - Free Online Virus , Malware and URL Scanner

How do you use it?

Extract files using winrar . If you can't download verify if it was already aproved...

C:/Program Files / Z8Games / CrossFire / rex / Snd2 / english / Message

Then copy the files and paste on that folder . If you want them on your female character

C:/Program Files / Z8Games / CrossFire / rex / Snd2 / woman / Message

------------- // -------------

This is the FIRST 'thing' that I post on MPGH . Im kinda newbie :3

Press thanks if you liked it
Crossfre Kill Sounds.zipattachment deleted · 664 downloads before removal
Double post soz . :S
Bump it up yooo. Can someone rate the kill sounds?
Quote Originally Posted by -Rambo View Post
Bump it up yooo. Can someone rate the kill sounds?
TRIPLE KiLL (X)
TRIPLE POST (V)



I want MW2's Nuclear Sound For Killstreak No 6
i was gona do this ...
lol Good work! i have replaced em for ur sounds. if they are double post, i havent seen them xD.
ooo Gonna download these. Thanks !
Love these but a suggestion there's a sound in C stirke where a girl says it instead of a guy try to look for that one and upload itxD.
A video would be nice.
howly sh*t howly sh*t
I'm gonna work on that today . But i'm going to school now :S

Ill be at home at 5:30 pm .

Cya then
Thanks hope to see it soon.
GTM+0....

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?