C00lGuy PUB v2.3

Posts 226–240 of 319 · Page 16 of 22
it says "failed to update protection modules" any suggestions?
I can get in with the hack and change the settings but it closes after loading (Soldier in bottom right running, right after that it closes), any idea how to fix this?


Windows 7
64-bit
lol OPK and Telekill are SEMI not Full VIP....

Quote Originally Posted by DragonFist View Post
I can get in with the hack and change the settings but it closes after loading (Soldier in bottom right running, right after that it closes), any idea how to fix this?


Windows 7
64-bit
Probably didn't do a patch from site...
Try launching from nexon.net.. then run with hack..

press thanks if i helped
Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post



Probably didn't do a patch from site...
Try launching from nexon.net.. then run with hack..

press thanks if i helped
Not sure if I did what you gave as advice, but I started CA through nexon.net, got to login screen perfectly and all, so I closed it and restarted through nexon.net with the hack injected and it did the same thing as if I had ran CA from the desktop shortcut (Closes after loading).
Quote Originally Posted by DragonFist View Post
Not sure if I did what you gave as advice, but I started CA through nexon.net, got to login screen perfectly and all, so I closed it and restarted through nexon.net with the hack injected and it did the same thing as if I had ran CA from the desktop shortcut (Closes after loading).
wat injector r u using, is the injecter detected? is it set on close on inject???
imo use blackdragon 2.1 injector
Quote Originally Posted by DragonFist View Post
Not sure if I did what you gave as advice, but I started CA through nexon.net, got to login screen perfectly and all, so I closed it and restarted through nexon.net with the hack injected and it did the same thing as if I had ran CA from the desktop shortcut (Closes after loading).
Umm Provide your OS please
Quote Originally Posted by djin100 View Post
wat injector r u using, is the injecter detected? is it set on close on inject???
imo use blackdragon 2.1 injector
I doubt the injector's the problem, I can use exiled's hack perfectly with PerX and Valkyrie. With this one, does the same thing with both.


@Coolguy

Windows 7, 64-bit.
Quote Originally Posted by DragonFist View Post
I doubt the injector's the problem, I can use exiled's hack perfectly with PerX and Valkyrie. With this one, does the same thing with both.


@Coolguy

Windows 7, 64-bit.
I'll test this hack... I have the same OS and BIT, brb, i'll post results

-edit- Loaded and worked to the login screen... Used BlackDragon latest version...

to coolguy, please fix the beeping fast... please... it's really annoying
Help - i get a error saying, missing msvcr100. - i have tha dll in my CA Folder. but i still get the fucking error.
Quote Originally Posted by ihoztage View Post
Help - i get a error saying, missing msvcr100. - i have tha dll in my CA Folder. but i still get the fucking error.
Put it in CA AND SYSTEM 32
Quote Originally Posted by HoIIow View Post
works great, theres just this horrible beeping sound that won't stop.
The Sound File is fail lol ill try and fix it
Quote Originally Posted by ihoztage View Post
Help - i get a error saying, missing msvcr100. - i have tha dll in my CA Folder. but i still get the fucking error.
msvcr100d.dll free download - DLL-files.com get this file too and put in the ca folder

Do not turn on night vision as the whole game will glow green instead of normal colour.
i got lagged out when i used opk just to let u guys no
Posts 226–240 of 319 · Page 16 of 22
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?