[TuT]Keylogger[Closed]
Uhh yeah this isnt something that you can make someone download no...
Heres what it does: It's for your computer. TO see what your wife/kids are typing.
This wont work with numbers since thats useless.
The reason the numbers arent there is because I KNOW that some people will make some person teamview them and make them log in somewhere :P
Also when you wanna see what has been typed find "log.txt"
Depending on what thing you have on your computer some game swill have a log.txt so just find the one with awesome stuff.
I KNOW that some people can add numbers and turn it around for the type that hurts people.
But i don't think anyone who can do that is looking at this.
Anyways to the point im not gonna give you it in parts or explain it. Just gonna post it. Its C++, Pretty straight forward ( GetAsnycSetKey). Easy nuff?
If something bad is happening in your house and you get mad and kill yourself I'm not responsible /
Heres what it does: It's for your computer. TO see what your wife/kids are typing.
This wont work with numbers since thats useless.
The reason the numbers arent there is because I KNOW that some people will make some person teamview them and make them log in somewhere :P
Also when you wanna see what has been typed find "log.txt"
Depending on what thing you have on your computer some game swill have a log.txt so just find the one with awesome stuff.
I KNOW that some people can add numbers and turn it around for the type that hurts people.
But i don't think anyone who can do that is looking at this.
Anyways to the point im not gonna give you it in parts or explain it. Just gonna post it. Its C++, Pretty straight forward ( GetAsnycSetKey). Easy nuff?
Code:
************************************************ ************************************************* ********Source Removed*************************** ************************************************* *************************************************

