I am a total beginner help!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
I am a total beginner help!!!!!!!!!!!
I am extremely new. I dont know how to extract. I dont know what a dll. is. I Have windows vista. Please help. I am a total beginner. I need help. And no one is helping me. _____________I NEED DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS BECAUSE I HAVE ADHD AND I DONT GET INSTRUCTIONS VERY WELL_____________
Ok. So what exactly do you need help with?
Quote Originally Posted by Dudadeyda1 View Post
I am extremely new. I dont know how to extract. I dont know what a dll. is. I Have windows vista. Please help. I am a total beginner. I need help. And no one is helping me. _____________I NEED DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS BECAUSE I HAVE ADHD AND I DONT GET INSTRUCTIONS VERY WELL_____________
1-Download PerX
2-Download a DLL hack
3-Run as administrator(Right Click and run as administrator)
4Click Browse on ure perx
5-Sellect ure dll
6-Open CA (press insert/auto/or hotkeys) depeing on the hack
7-Have fun

Quote Originally Posted by -InFinity View Post
1-Download PerX
2-Download a DLL hack
3-Run as administrator(Right Click and run as administrator)
4Click Browse on ure perx
5-Sellect ure dll
6-Open CA (press insert/auto/or hotkeys) depeing on the hack
7-Have fun

YouTube - GuitarHeroLucaSs on Guitar Hero Aerosmith Mercy 91%
i rather say use faith injector
u atleast posted in in the right section
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?