Tweaking iSnipe mod

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Tweaking iSnipe mod
Hello every1, I've downloaded this iSnipe mod for alterIWnet..
But I get hitmarkers on it, dont want to...
Does any1 know a line I can insert somewhere in the mod so I wont have any more hitmarkers.

And how can I add a deagle without ammo to "double tap".

Thanks a lot..
When you are in the lobby before the game starts go to Game Rules, and change max health to Miniscule.
Quote Originally Posted by matjuh123 View Post
When you are in the lobby before the game starts go to Game Rules, and change max health to Miniscule.
Yeah I figured but I thought that wouldnt work but it does :P
Still wondering how I can insert a deagle without ammo though!
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us