Hi!

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Hi!
Hi, I'm new. I'm a 16 year old boy born on august 7th, 1994.
I like to play football, baseball, and a few more things.
I am a computer nerd, and a gimp user.
and that's about it
Welcome to...say wha? Gimp? We at MPGH, hate you.
Quote Originally Posted by oviTeh View Post
Hi, I'm new. I'm a 16 year old boy born on august 7th, 1994.
I like to play football, baseball, and a few more things.
I am a computer nerd, and a gimp user.
and that's about it
photoshop or gtfo
I do both, I also do 3dstudio and blender.
Lol, so yea. I make animations, and I draw.

GIMP/Photoshop/3dStudio/Blender
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

All those.
Quote Originally Posted by oviTeh View Post
I do both, I also do 3dstudio and blender.
Lol, so yea. I make animations, and I draw.

GIMP/Photoshop/3dStudio/Blender
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

All those.
you are learning fast, son
Hey there, what gfx card you got?
hey there nice to meet ya unoffiaclly
Welcome to MPGH. Avoid trolling
Welcome to MPGH.Net Read the rules and please follow them
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us