Signature Request

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Signature Request
Main Text/Name: Spraaaaty
Sub Text/Quote: Legendary Sniper
Size: Surprise me
Style: A Mw2 Sniper with an intervention. (No Stick Figures Please I want the real deal)
Theme:Modern Ware Fare 2 sniper
Colour: Surprise me

So yea all I really want is a mw2 picture of a sniper that says Spraaaaty and underneath Legendary Sniper
I guess the designer can choose what size suits and all that kind of stuff Thanks
why you make other thread bad boy
Fuck up, why did you make the same thread twice?
You could've edited the first one

Let me guess his reply: "you fuckers spammed the other thread with stupid stick figures, blalallala"
lets get on this thread
edit:
I mean seriously come on guys all I want is a picture you guys are giving me stick figures that took you 2 minutes to make
y u mad/
Because no one is givin me a pic
and im not mad just pissed
be happy with what you get..

this aint a graphics forum, it's a gaming forum
Quote Originally Posted by stubz View Post
be happy with what you get..

this aint a graphics forum, it's a gaming forum
Yes but the forum we are in is the graphics forum 0_o
Quote Originally Posted by SkyAssasin View Post
Yes but the forum we are in is the graphics forum 0_o
? what you banned for?
Were done with that you fail
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us