Need Song ID app.

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Need Song ID app.
I've searched for 1. But couldn't find 1.

Song ID, is the feature where it listens to a song for a certain amount, and can tell you exactly what song it is.
SoundHound - $4.99

Not sure if this is available on android market however.
Preferably free.
for free mp3 downloads, search "mp3 music downloads"

the songs are free and you can preview before you download
Quote Originally Posted by LESNARJr View Post
for free mp3 downloads, search "mp3 music downloads"

the songs are free and you can preview before you download
I know that, just when i'm listening to the radio or w/e.
Theres a free version of sound hound, works perfectly!
But you can only do it like 3 times a month or something.
I did find a free version of soundhound. shazam is wayy overrated. just look up soundhound.apk
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?