I made a minecraft tutorial

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
I made a minecraft tutorial






tell me how it is

it's my first proper video


/discuss
Wrong section [/thread]
I luv minecraft but, do you have to pay for alpha cause it looks sooo gewd
@ f4f theres a crack in minecraft section

@m3

it's already in minecraft section.
Thank You
Do virtual Legos need a tutorial?
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
Do virtual Legos need a tutorial?
dabis, arun, ali, and boombox play minecraft.

are you also trying to say something bad towards them?
I said nothing negative towards Minecraft. But I don’t think it needs a tutorial.
it wasn't a minecraft tutorial.


how about you read the title or watch some of it before you make a opinion about it.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us