Auto Inject Help

Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2
i have the projects.. yes, but in another post it says, Me and a friend made it
Quote Originally Posted by TIS2 View Post
i have the projects.. yes, but in another post it says, Me and a friend made it
GTFO you damn shitty leecher -.-
Quote Originally Posted by TIS2 View Post
i have the projects.. yes, but in another post it says, Me and a friend made it
Quote Originally Posted by ☆TIS☆
but not from someone else's work :-/
Your friend still counts as someone else.

Also, why the hell are these there?

Quote Originally Posted by ☆TIS☆
Code:
Imports System.Collections.Generic
Imports System.Linq
Imports System.Text
Imports System.Diagnostics
Imports System.Threading
Nothing in your source code requires Generic Collections, LINQ, Text, Diagnostics or Threading.

Obvious CP is obvious.
Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post


GTFO you damn shitty leecher -.-
Fuck You Faggity Fuck Face

everywhere on this fucking gay ass site, is arrogant fucks like you
someone ask's a question and you gotta call them 'Leecher' or 'GTFO' etc

everyone from the Combat Arms Section are ARROGANT just like you buddie.. so go keep sucking on your mums tit's til you learn how to not be so arrogant

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post




Your friend still counts as someone else.

Also, why the hell are these there?



Nothing in your source code requires Generic Collections, LINQ, Text, Diagnostics or Threading.

Obvious CP is obvious.
i removed them as i relised i didnt need them
Quote Originally Posted by TIS2 View Post
Fuck You Faggity Fuck Face


i removed them as i relised i didnt need them
I now see the reason why no-one likes you on MPGH. Also, it's "******y" if you're going to fail insult him, at least do it properly.

I see you chose to ignore the first part of my post as well .
Quote Originally Posted by TIS2 View Post
Fuck You Faggity Fuck Face


i removed them as i relised i didnt need them

Fuck u too bitch.

Why not adding the following too and then removing realizing you don't need them any more !! FFS leecher !!

Code:
System.Data
System.Data.OleDb
System.Data.SqlClient
System.Diagnostics
System.Drawing
System.Globalization
System.IO
System.Net
System.Reflection
System.Security
System.Threading
System.Web
System.Web.Services
System.Windows.Forms
System.XML
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post


I now see the reason why no-one likes you on MPGH. Also, it's "******y" if you're going to fail insult him, at least do it properly.

I see you chose to ignore the first part of my post as well .
mate honestly i dont give a flying fuck about your 'First Part of your post' im sick of cock heads like you and the "******Y" fuck face up there, the one that still sucks off Micheal Fuckson.. the dead mother fucking kid raper

Gosh. . glad he's dead, no more listening to all the gay songs he has.

R.I.P Micheal Jackson.. oops i mean R.O.T.T - I.N - H.E.L.L ****** singer!!!
Quote Originally Posted by TIS2 View Post
mate honestly i dont give a flying fuck about your 'First Part of your post' im sick of cock heads like you and the "******Y" fuck face up there, the one that still sucks off Micheal Fuckson.. the dead mother fucking kid raper

Gosh. . glad he's dead, no more listening to all the gay songs he has.

R.I.P Micheal Jackson.. oops i mean R.O.T.T - I.N - H.E.L.L ****** singer!!!
Okay if you don't give a flying fuck about people's reply's, noone's going to give a flying fuck about your threads, or you.

I'm not a cockhead, I'm just pointing out that you're a little leecher fagboy and we all know it, yet you try to hide it. As for the Michael Jackson insults, how the fuck is that even relevant? Is it just 'cos you don't actually have anything to dispute all the facts we brought against you?
Quote Originally Posted by TIS2 View Post
mate honestly i dont give a flying fuck about your 'First Part of your post' im sick of cock heads like you and the "******Y" fuck face up there, the one that still sucks off Micheal Fuckson.. the dead mother fucking kid raper

Gosh. . glad he's dead, no more listening to all the gay songs he has.

R.I.P Micheal Jackson.. oops i mean R.O.T.T - I.N - H.E.L.L ****** singer!!!
OK listen you dirty mother fucking piece of scum, similarity between you and a human is purely coincidental !!!! People like you don't deserve to live. And oh, your mother fucker daddy is still alive...Hide your mother somewhere coz he will back !!!! I am here to remind you ****** !!

Michael Jackson is loved by billions so if you or ******s like you hate him, doesn't matter to him. So fuck you. KThxBye
Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post


OK listen you dirty mother fucking piece of scum, similarity between you and a human is purely coincidental !!!! People like you don't deserve to live. And oh, your mother fucker daddy is still alive...Hide your mother somewhere coz he will back !!!! I am here to remind you ****** !!

Michael Jackson is loved by billions so if you or ******s like you hate him, doesn't matter to him. So fuck you. KThxBye
umade? /
He is a ****** just like all you!!
Quote Originally Posted by TIS2 View Post
He is a ****** just like all you!!
Okay, if you say so. /
How Many Bans do I have to hand out today....?

/On Topic
/Watch the flames
/Closed Spam thread

No More baiting, No more trolling, no more flaming in this section.
There is a section for that, find it.



Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us