Post[Release]Sn0wn00b Internett :D

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
[Release]Sn0wn00b Internett :D
Here Is My NOOBIE Internett
I made it in a few minutes
I Know it is very noobie, but thats my best....



VirusScans:

Jotti VirusScan

VirScan
Webrowser.rarattachment deleted · 4 downloads before removal
Billie Jean is not my lover, she's just a girl who claims that I am the one.
Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post
Billie Jean is not my lover, she's just a girl who claims that I am the one.
But The Kid Is Not My Son
Fuck it, stupid wordfilter.
Atleast use pic's of back and foward button's.l
OKEY ;( THanks For ALL The Nice comments
Nice browser if you are begginer /
if this is your frist webbrowser/project i can say awesome. but, you know, there's every week another webbrowser and we're kinda sick of them. if you didn't know that its ok good job as new project
I actually miss the awesomeness, m_t_h.
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
I actually miss the awesomeness, m_t_h.
come on give him some happines.. he's begginner (OBV) /yea
SOOOO MANYYY WEBBROWESERSSS....
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?