Banned again ?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Banned again ?
LOL
yesterday I got banned from 4.10 until 11.10 but i watched today again and now it says banned date 5.10 until 12.10 wtf is this ?!?!

Does it heppend to anybody else?
Yes, it does happen to me too..., but only after i've loggin on the z8 site. I dont know why. This is f%#*~g sad, wile we are banned others hackers (who really need to be banned) are still out having all the ''fun''. Congratz Z8!!!!!!!!!!
I dont hack .... Really , I dont hack since august , and I got banned .
Quote Originally Posted by -Rambo View Post
I dont hack .... Really , I dont hack since august , and I got banned .
I dont hack since july 2010 my vip runs out
but I still got banned ...
Happened to me too...
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us