freedompeace Sunrise, Gingerbread full source code release

Posts 1–15 of 82 · Page 1 of 6
freedompeace Sunrise, Gingerbread full source code release
The whole thing, brought to you. I can't be stuffed working on it anymore, so here it is.

This isn't only a base, it's the full source, launcher, DirectX custom environment, debug utilities, full source including hook, menu, hotkey configuration, settings loader.... oh! Did I mention full at work source files? (PSD)


SCREENSHOTS






Except, I've got a small problem. It's too big for MPGH.
wow you sir are a god among men

if file is too big you should PM mod/minion to approve outside link
Quote Originally Posted by Tibirius View Post
wow you sir are a god among men

if file is too big you should PM mod/minion to approve outside link
I Agree Contact a mod.
Dude ginger bread is so sexy I REALLY WANT TO SEE THE SOURCE =(
man i though u put your source code for download :P
Quote Originally Posted by jayhpatel2 View Post
man i though u put your source code for download :P
he is, the file is too big to upload to mpgh just wait for a mod to approve outside link
Yays Finally Theres Sumthing I Wanna Take Alook At In There..
Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
Yays Finally Theres Sumthing I Wanna Take Alook At In There..
Overwhelmed by amount of code in there :L
Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post
Overwhelmed by amount of code in there :L
Don't do it.
What Whit said, it will be interesting. However I also agree with crash. Atleast remove the detours and make it choob proof or something We dont want 400 Gingerbread's/Sunrise's/Nightfall's/Cookie's out there.
Yaa Dont Put The Hook In There..But its your choice..
Lol guys. (Correct me if I'm wrong freedompeace) It's really obvious that he's joking.
Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
Don't do it.
O:

Do what? XD

Its fun to see 1000 hacks that look EXACTLY the same .

Especially with this, no one except a few few few will actually modify it - I don't think they can. Modifying one thing might break another D: it's tightly integrated.

Quote Originally Posted by seeplusplus View Post
Lol guys. (Correct me if I'm wrong freedompeace) It's really obvious that he's joking.
Youre wrong
Quote Originally Posted by seeplusplus View Post
Lol guys. (Correct me if I'm wrong freedompeace) It's really obvious that he's joking.
No, he isnt he told me so himself on MSN.

freedompeace*****@live.com.au says:
I was just about to upload my base ... EXCEPT ... it's too big /:
CodeDemon says:
Why share it / We don't want to have 500 Gingerbreads out there.
Posts 1–15 of 82 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?