Please read(important)

Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by -Crossfire_Hacking_Ftw- View Post
OF COURSE but thats beside the point rofl you think i would be with a REALLY UGLY GIRL for 3 years? rofl
a pic

i wanna see if she is worth that much money
Quote Originally Posted by Terio View Post
If i read well..... U are a girl cuz u said u sold ur earning.... and u want to buy a present for your girlfriend...? ur a lesbian?
no im a guy with a job -_-

Quote Originally Posted by LESNARJr View Post


a pic

i wanna see if she is worth that much money
dude no i dont wanna post a pic of my girlfriend without her Permission and just to SOME RANDOM GUY I DONT EVEN know get a life -_- pervert
Quote Originally Posted by iHollow View Post
I can only pay you at the end of month. Take it , or quit it.
Lol Dont U Understand? He Need Money TODAY!
Quote Originally Posted by Jazk View Post


Lol Dont U Understand? He Need Money TODAY!
i know right? lmfao
Quote Originally Posted by Jazk View Post


Lol Dont U Understand? He Need Money TODAY!
I just want the account '-'

Borrow from anyone then i pay.
Quote Originally Posted by iHollow View Post
I just want the account '-'

Borrow from anyone then i pay.
Ima Gift To You That Account

LOL / Seriously NOT!
Quote Originally Posted by Jazk View Post


Ima Gift To You That Account

LOL / Seriously NOT!
dude ill even go first... or we can use a TRUSTED MIDDLE MAN we are doing it over Paylpal SO YOU COULD REPORT ME IF I LIEd add me on MSN maurice.tertrou@yahoo.com and ill go first and even send you info first cause i know how to get the acc. back if u just change the pass and email -_-
I will buy the account for 5 bucks. Mine is banned and I got a few bucks left on my payapl.
Still wana trade?
Well i have a unverified paypal account that has $5 but I don't really need it I'll trade you it for ur account?
Quote Originally Posted by usa19 View Post
I will buy the account for 5 bucks. Mine is banned and I got a few bucks left on my payapl.
Still wana trade?
PM me and i will right now this account has never been banned in any kind of way NAD HAS NEVER EVER been haccked on

Quote Originally Posted by jintheweirdo View Post
Well i have a unverified paypal account that has $5 but I don't really need it I'll trade you it for ur account?
you cant put money on a UNVERIFIED paypal account.....
I sent you a message
yo how can i give u money?paypal?i dont know how to do that.if u steal my cc i will fuking kik ur ass
Quote Originally Posted by -Crossfire_Hacking_Ftw- View Post
i replied ^_^
and another thinkg that is funny about who things its a scam ITS 5 BUCKS not alto anf IF IT IS ALOT TO Uyou can just report it to paypal and you get your money back and i would get banned ive been scammed alot lOl i learn to do my reserch now

Quote Originally Posted by -_-VaNitY-_- View Post
yo how can i give u money?paypal?i dont know how to do that.if u steal my cc i will fuking kik ur ass
lOl kick my ass over the internet? ok kid 1st u need a cc to get paypal(i owuld never be able to see the CC or what it is it is personal to u) an du have to make a paypal acc.
Quote Originally Posted by -Crossfire_Hacking_Ftw- View Post
and another thinkg that is funny about who things its a scam ITS 5 BUCKS not alto anf IF IT IS ALOT TO Uyou can just report it to paypal and you get your money back and i would get banned ive been scammed alot lOl i learn to do my reserch now



lOl kick my ass over the internet? ok kid 1st u need a cc to get paypal(i owuld never be able to see the CC or what it is it is personal to u) an du have to make a paypal acc.
1st: im NOT A KID.i am a man with a job >_>
2nd: i already have cc
3rd:meh u can have the 5 bux if u want but how can i send it over?FEEL SRRY FOR U XDD

LOLOLOL DONT THINK I AM 32 >_> IM ONLY 16 ^^
Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us