Shitty Hotkey Hack!

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
this is an awesome hack, make more!
lmao this aint awesome
i love how fps doesn't show and it suppose to be auto on and white walls are on but no such option.

This WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!














































For About 2 seconds!
combat arms textures deleted..
Nice this isn't that shitty
Good job. And zane , maybe it's his mod?
Auto On FPS??

I call bs, no fps in the screenshot.
Quote Originally Posted by CRUSTY View Post
Auto On FPS??

I call bs, no fps in the screenshot.
Tilt your screen back.
Look carefully again.
hey its got the necessities, it works.
I'm really looking forward to your hacks man! Especially with No Recoil in your hacks with No Spread and NX Chams.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us