Whats the highest activity you've ever seen?

Posts 16–30 of 68 · Page 2 of 5
toxin died 2 hours ago got ran over by a midget
Quote Originally Posted by Metaphorically View Post
toxin died 2 hours ago got ran over by a midget
i lol'd irl

Why do midgets run on grass?






















































cause it tickles their balls
The highes activity i ever seen was 62% (from M3).
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
Toxin and Inna both got 100% once.
But I was the first.
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
But I was the first.
but now you a dead negro

come bawk
but now you're dead nigga :/
Activity seemed a lot easier to achieve back then

I used to average out at forty. Now I average 15 even though I still post pretty much the same amount each day.
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
Activity seemed a lot easier to achieve back then

I used to average out at forty. Now I average 15 even though I still post pretty much the same amount each day.
they changed the variables for earning activity
Summer, i had around 50 to 65 percent
disappointing.
Quote Originally Posted by Jabooty671 View Post
Summer, i had around 50 to 65 percent
disappointing.
its ok i have no life either
I no lifed MPGH on summer.
It was R&R time from physical activities, school work, house work, and drama.
The internet, good food, and music was my 'retreat'
i no lifed mpgh right now
Quote Originally Posted by LESNARJr View Post


and kool aid watermelon and grape soda.

lol at your signature. and singularity's activity's pretty high/yea
Ive seen over 9000
Posts 16–30 of 68 · Page 2 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?