I did the offer, waiting for zp. I will edit for results. (:
8,160 ZP exploit
ok itry it if work i give thx
I complete it i am waiting for zp now
i will thank u if i get zp 
i will thank u if i get zp 
did not work for me
ill try it will edit
Try it hope it works 

Patched
/request close
WOW I GOT FREE 500K ZP WITH THIS THXXXXX /me
/me
/me
/me
/me
/me
/me
/me
/me
/me
/me
/me
/me
/me
/me
/me
/me
/me
/me
/me
/me
/me
/me
/me
/me
/me
/me
/me
/me
/me
/me
/me /me /me /me /me
/me /me /me /me /me /me /me /me /me /me /me /me /me /me /me /me /me /me /me /me /me /me /me /me /me /me /me /me
/me
/me
/me
/me
/me
/me
/me
/me
/me
/me
/me
/me
/me
/me
/me
/me
/me
/me
/me
/me
/me
/me
/me
/me
/me
/me
/me
/me
/me
/me
/me /me /me /me /me
/me /me /me /me /me /me /me /me /me /me /me /me /me /me /me /me /me /me /me /me /me /me /me /me /me /me /me /me
/request ban this noob spammer
/request close
/request close
BAN this retard
CLOSE this topic .. is patched .. and oll about mobile are patched .. only that whit mp3 player work http://www.mpgh.net/forum/287-crossf...zp-gambit.html the others are patched . please guys come whit new offers . THX
CLOSE this topic .. is patched .. and oll about mobile are patched .. only that whit mp3 player work http://www.mpgh.net/forum/287-crossf...zp-gambit.html the others are patched . please guys come whit new offers . THX
waiting for my zp did everything, it should work
used hotspot I hopping it does!
used hotspot I hopping it does!
STFU BITCH U STOLE MY ACC