Which account?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Which account?
Hey, You guys know that CombatSnipes is really generous and he gave me his old account (lucky me)
so now i have 2 Options for 2 accounts:
Option1: Benneli+AWM+5K euro+Sgt 2nd Class
Option2: AK47+AWM+27K euro+ Staff Sergent 4
Which account should i play on??
I was thinking to save to get the Remington in the Option 2 but no0w that i haev the benneli idk what to do....
/Discuss
2 .
why??? and which 1 is better? Benneli or Remington? idc about rank..... so i think the option 2 is better but it depends of the shotty...
2, and the remington is terrible. The m1014 can 1hit and has very tight aimed shot. Plus it's semi.
so should i take option 2 and save for the Bennelli???
Quote Originally Posted by Terio View Post
so should i take option 2 and save for the Bennelli???
This is probably your best bet.
kk, i might get like 20 Gcoins to change name and buy the benneli or maybe the HK and save for the benneli.
but idk if any of u play CF.... but if u do, what gun looks like the M4A1 or the Scar Light or the m12s ( but less this one) or the XM8.... cuz i more this style or play... not a sprayer... but not like 1 click..
Lol I gave It Away Cuz I hated the ShotGun. Its good 1 Hit but Im not a Shotty person.
I know What Gun's I like Now, Reached Staff Sgt 4 From new user in 4 Hours.
The Other One, You Dont Use, you can gift it to me
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us