[Request]Visible Ghost Source

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
[Request]Visible Ghost Source
Ok Guy if you have a Source code to make ghosts visible post it please:
It is the Last Code i need for a Public hack im Making.the Hack is incomplete without an F12...lol thank you
Boxes can help to show ghost
Quote Originally Posted by mulanboyaq27 View Post
Boxes can help to show ghost
But I think the PTC for boxes is patched. You must code on other way insted of PushToConsole commands
Do you mean glow? If yeah, make your own. IF you mean Fullbright model, patched.
Yeah I don't think there's a working one atm.
If yeah many coder would post it.
Well ill thank you all for your help anyway but im comming out with a hack in a few so be ready
nice if it works good luck and thx ya ^^
join as normal BL

search unknown value

wait a round

search unchanged

wait a round, search unchanged

leave game

join GM as Ghost, search for changed value

wait a round

search unchanged

search unchanged

leave game

do {
Normal BL
search changed, round, unchanged, round, unchanged, leave
Ghost BL
search changed, round, unchanged, unchanged, leave
} until Addresses <=10

THREE addresses will be the same, these affect model brightness

find the right 3 addresses and change them as follows:

Code:
{*(float*) (ADR_FULLBRIGHT1) = 1100000000;}
{*(float*) (ADR_FULLBRIGHT2) = 1100000000;}
{*(float*) (ADR_FULLBRIGHT3) = 1100000000;}

BAM, visible ghosts.


EDIT:
also, feel free to post addresses you find, I will not be doing this, but if you find them after he next patch before I do, I'll steal them and leave a *thanks on your post
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us