trading lvl 34 warrock acc for lvl 100+ rs acc

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
trading lvl 34 warrock acc for lvl 100+ rs acc
my warrock account is lvl 34 with 1.92 kdr
has m134 retail and med kit retail
60 k plus famas and awm for 29 more days

in the runescape account i need the combat to be lvl 100+
and wcing has to be 80 +

i am willing to give screenies of account if u pm me or add me on
xfire: deepenwins
aim: oshizitsdeepen

or u can just pm me on mpgh!

i added u...
I have got a 100+ account look up Lets Pk Bros.
but its not 80+ woodcut. Well I got another account 83 wc , I could give by.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?