VBOTW Voting Thread

PollVBOTW Winner!
Kuro Tenshi4% · 2
[Mpgh]Insane51% · 24
Void6% · 3
[Mpgh]House21% · 10
[Mpgh]M_T_H13% · 6
s3likskar2% · 1
iSuckX2% · 1
47 votes · poll closed
Posts 31–45 of 70 · Page 3 of 5
Voted for m_t_h, cause he did great job
fail did anywho of you even download my notepad? or just voted for friends..

voted for void because he did great job for his frist VB
Quote Originally Posted by /b/oss View Post
fail did anywho of you even download my notepad? or just voted for friends..

voted for void because he did great job for his frist VB
I downloaded and saw some bugs, your conversation system failed when i inserted "1100" as binary, and it failed to convert and crashed... :\ And once you insert a "bullet" point into the text something automatic stuff will always add a bullet to every line. Lol other than that, yes it look good.

(no i didn't vote yet, wasn't able to download all of them)

e// From the few ones i saw none supported "tab", :\ it sux to code lol
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
I downloaded and saw some bugs, your conversation system failed when i inserted "1100" as binary, and it failed to convert and crashed... :\ And once you insert a "bullet" point into the text someone automatic stuff will always add a bullet to every line. Lol other than that, yes it look good.

(no i didn't vote yet, wasn't able to download all of them)

e// From the few ones i saw none supported "tab", :\ it sux to code lol
just i spent 1 day on it
Vote to insane , gj brah
m_t_h, I don't know half the people who voted for me except for like 2 or 3.
So no they aren't voting for friends, unless I come with magical powers


PS: I figured it out, I come with magical powers
reporting you for hacking..
Have fun with that...
I vote for Insane. Great job all of you and good luck
Hard call between the obvious two best...

David's isn't that good, but hell, it's his first VB program so that's pretty cool.
Quote Originally Posted by Lolland View Post
Hard call between the obvious two best...

David's isn't that good, but hell, it's his first VB program so that's pretty cool.
C# sir.. C# :P NG allowed him anyway so =) (It's similiar, both use .NET so it's practically the same)
Close enough /
Still plenty of time to vote.

Honestly, the outcome so far has been surprising me. But I will wait till the end.
Posts 31–45 of 70 · Page 3 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us