WTF?!? Fails

Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
WTF?!? Fails
This is a wierd thing that happened earlier today, I was in a sniper only elim pro match and somehow our whole team killed themsleves with their own snipers (wtf?). Anyways here are some pics:





Also here is a sniper on the ceiling (yah...)



Nexon sure fails hard.../yea
I always tell them to clean their guns,
but they never listen


RIP my recruits.
lol jub what r u saying? o iget it :P
nexon they don't want fix it !!!
Yah it was pretty crazy... Maybe i should clean out my sniper, hmmm.
EDIT, whoops. Wrong person.

Anyway, its a glitch.
what the sheet lol
I can see your clan you knows.
theyre so noob. They shot themselves /
really?
Emo's play CA?
Didn't know Chuck Norris played Combat arms?
Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us