Clan recruiting

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Clan recruiting
1.24 kdr. no hacks. csm 1 . non nx
Use the layout please:



Clan Advertisement Layout

Code:
Name:
Icon:
Level:
Players in it right now:
Made:
Gifts: (Will you gift players)

Requirements
KDR:
Gun/Skill: Sniper, Machine Gunner E.G
Kills:
Deaths:
Fireteam Record:
NPC Kills:
Deaths:

Hacks Allowed:
Glitching Allowed:
Modding Allowed:
Cheating Allowed:


Clan Request Layout

Code:
Main
I want a clan with
Icon: Y/N
Level: between ?? & ??
Roster size: between ?? & ???
CBL Status: Clean/Dirty

Stats
Rank:
KDR:
Gun/Skill: (Sniper, Machine Gunner etc;)
Kills:
Deaths:
Join Date (Month/Year)
NX: Y/N
Fireteam Record:
NPC Kills:
Deaths:
Headshot Ratio:
CBL Status: Clean/Dirty

Misceallaneous 
I'm a hacker: Y/N
I'm a glitcher: Y/N
I'm a modder: Y/N
I'm a cheater: Y/N
I have perm Elite Moderator: Y/N (How Long)
I have Super Elite Moderator: Y/N (How Long)
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us