Request to add text

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
I don't exactly know what,and how do u want that sig. Like THIS?ⓘ I made that in 30 seconds, so dont blame me 4 that, but please tell me what do u need...
Quote Originally Posted by Phantazy View Post
i see theres a text already 'Trish' i guess
Oops that one was for my friend ill upload the textless version what a fail /

Quote Originally Posted by GRgaergaergaergerag View Post
I don't exactly know what,and how do u want that sig. Like THIS? I made that in 30 seconds, so dont blame me 4 that, but please tell me what do u need...
no not like that i mean better text that blends with the sig.
i see theres a text already 'Trish' i guess
tried multiple times but text will simply ruin it
I'll do it! Just wait for me to edit my post. =3

EDIT:

DONE!



Thank+Rep me. =3
Quote Originally Posted by Gasps Its Michael Jackson View Post
I'll do it! Just wait for me to edit my post. =3

EDIT:

DONE!



Thank+Rep me. =3
I like it but it doesn't blend and it goes over the render.
Quote Originally Posted by Gasps Its Michael Jackson View Post


Thank+Rep me. =3
why would you ask for that
ill make one for you
/ and kind of text kills this tag.
Seems like your trying to get someone to rip a sig for you?
Upload the PSD that you have.
Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
Seems like your trying to get someone to rip a sig for you?
Upload the PSD that you have.
if he has the PSD, he can add the damn text himself, and i can delete my post.
Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
Seems like your trying to get someone to rip a sig for you?
Upload the PSD that you have.
Um i could rip a sig for myself. I dont rip. Why do you want a PSD?
Quote Originally Posted by ody2 View Post
Um i could rip a sig for myself. I dont rip. Why do you want a PSD?
i pmed ure sig to u
or here hope u like
Lol he just wants someone to add text for him because he sucks, or hes trying to RIP, one or the other.
yea i recon hes trying to rip it but we will soon see
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us