How do You make hacks?

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
How do You make hacks?
I want to know how you make combat arms hacks. what do you need to study? / I understand you have to study things like computer programming, but can you tell me what i have to study specifically? If i ever make a succesful hack i will be sure to credit all who helped me. Thanks in advance
Quote Originally Posted by Spookerzz View Post
Oh god thanks alot(no offense, I respect you) but now there will be even more spam in the source code section asking the same fucking help question from that stupid tutorial.


You should have said what I am going to say.


Before coding a hack learn C++...
wow really quick reply! thx im reading it now
Google it. Learn C++/VB
ok but what if it gets patched. do you use same codes or what?

by "VB" do you mean Visual Basic
Fixed it for ya demon!
Quote Originally Posted by Spookerzz View Post
Fixed it for ya demon!
Thank you / maybe it will stop another person from asking the same question that has already been answered on the page ( if you look there are like 3-6 thread asking the same "why does my CN auto-on DC" question on the first and second page)
lol. so ill learn c++ then follow the guide. is that it?
That is correct.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us