LightbulbHelp through Teamviewer [for MPGH members]

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Help through Teamviewer [for MPGH members]
Ok I came up with the idea that you can help each other if you get stuck somewhere ....

TeamViewer Download

LIST supporters of Thread:::
Windows ,Virus, Drivers
/////
Grafic/video/audio
/////
Game
/////
Hacks
/////
Other
/////


All who were in this to help PM me and I'll put your name under the title ...!!!!Support this topic!!!
Nope .
thanks captain obvious!

op is fag.
Your gonna mess up computers.
Somebody can teamview me /

652 254 701
6619
We're gonna have some fag on this post
from you're dear friend...
THE BAN HAMMER

^ ^ ^ ^ You've ever worked with TW would know, so do not spam
Count is annoying when he controls my screen.
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
Count is annoying when he controls my screen.
Yea I saw that.
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
Count is annoying when he controls my screen.
So if you use TW you have to know that you can stop when you want
Quote Originally Posted by [Ł]aki_CROATIA View Post


So if you use TW you have to know that you can stop when you want
Obviously .
How bout I TV your comp and del ur system32?
Quote Originally Posted by Toshie View Post
How bout I TV your comp and del ur system32?
I’d like to see you try.
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?