[Help?] Get Player Position

Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
I know I saw something on how to get the position of a player then display it...
Local Player class.
Can you tell me what to put in for the font and d3dcolor? I tried some stuff people suggested and it comes up with error.
LPD3DXFONT *pFont;

And D3DCOLOR_XRGB( RedValue, GreenValue, BlueValue);
Quote Originally Posted by whatup777 View Post
LPD3DXFONT *pFont;

And D3DCOLOR_XRGB( RedValue, GreenValue, BlueValue);
Can you then explain to me why LPD3DXFONT and pFont are undefined?
Quote Originally Posted by DreadKyller View Post
Can you then explain to me why LPD3DXFONT and pFont are undefined?
Yes -- you have not included the D3D SDK correctly. Read Microsoft's documentation before trying to go further.
ok Thank you, you are the person who has helped me the most.
If they are not included correctly then everyone on this site give false help. I may be fairly new to C++ but I am not new to programming, I have read the document before I started to make my first hack about 2 weeks ago, AND I DID EXACTLY what it said. And unless I give you the fkin code you can't just know if that's the problem, Thing is I do not want to release the code cause I not want this patched before it even gets out.

If you are going to go far enough to tell me that something is wrong, don't make me go to the documentary on it, those things help bull shit, documentaries almost never have anything useful, and as seeing I am useing the method described in the document if that is the problem it is incorrect.
You got me lollin. The compiler will complain of undefined LPDIRECT3DFONT or whatever because it hasn't encountered the type definition.... which is in the sdk headers.

You are obviously wrong, and have your project configured incorrectly. The MSDN documentation is not only useful D3D advice, but entire programming languages can be learned without leaving the site. A lack of dedication and effort on your part is the problem.

For some better D3D explanation, DirectX Tutorial.com - Game Programming with DirectX is amazing.


---
EDIT and believe me, not only is your code probably not original, but if you simply use a randomizer/packer, you will not have detection problems. I am saying these things to help you, not to belittle you. Releasing your code is unnessecary, it is a project configuration issue.

------------------------------------- This one should be much more helpful:

You do not understand D3D fonts -- you have to first declare a pointer to the interface, then 'create' the font before using it. The directx tutorial website (or msdn) will show you how. You can then use pFont, your pointer to that font's interface, to draw text.
Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us