Help Me! I can't compile my hack =/

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Help Me! I can't compile my hack =/
Hi guys! I have this problem when I try to compile

Code:
------ Build started: Project: CaBase, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
Compiling...
Base.cpp
c:\documents and settings\administrador\desktop\hans & gellins base combined\cabase\base.cpp(88) : error C2664: 'GetModuleHandleW' : cannot convert parameter 1 from 'const char [9]' to 'LPCWSTR'
        Types pointed to are unrelated; conversion requires reinterpret_cast, C-style cast or function-style cast
c:\documents and settings\administrador\desktop\hans & gellins base combined\cabase\base.cpp(89) : error C2664: 'GetModuleHandleW' : cannot convert parameter 1 from 'const char [13]' to 'LPCWSTR'
        Types pointed to are unrelated; conversion requires reinterpret_cast, C-style cast or function-style cast
c:\documents and settings\administrador\desktop\hans & gellins base combined\cabase\base.cpp(90) : error C2664: 'GetModuleHandleW' : cannot convert parameter 1 from 'const char [11]' to 'LPCWSTR'
        Types pointed to are unrelated; conversion requires reinterpret_cast, C-style cast or function-style cast
DirectX.cpp
c:\documents and settings\administrador\desktop\hans & gellins base combined\cabase\directx.cpp(26) : error C2664: 'ID3DXFont::DrawTextW' : cannot convert parameter 2 from 'char [1024]' to 'LPCWSTR'
        Types pointed to are unrelated; conversion requires reinterpret_cast, C-style cast or function-style cast
Menu.cpp
c:\documents and settings\administrador\desktop\hans & gellins base combined\cabase\menu.cpp(78) : error C2664: 'ID3DXFont::DrawTextW' : cannot convert parameter 2 from 'char *' to 'LPCWSTR'
        Types pointed to are unrelated; conversion requires reinterpret_cast, C-style cast or function-style cast
c:\documents and settings\administrador\desktop\hans & gellins base combined\cabase\menu.cpp(81) : error C2664: 'ID3DXFont::DrawTextW' : cannot convert parameter 2 from 'char *' to 'LPCWSTR'
        Types pointed to are unrelated; conversion requires reinterpret_cast, C-style cast or function-style cast
c:\documents and settings\administrador\desktop\hans & gellins base combined\cabase\menu.cpp(83) : error C2664: 'ID3DXFont::DrawTextW' : cannot convert parameter 2 from 'char *' to 'LPCWSTR'
        Types pointed to are unrelated; conversion requires reinterpret_cast, C-style cast or function-style cast
Generating Code...
Build log was saved at "file://c:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Desktop\Hans & Gellins Base Combined\CaBase\Debug\BuildLog.htm"
CaBase - 7 error(s), 0 warning(s)
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========
use multi byte character set, not unicode
I don't know coding at all
but i think you need to fix your pointers
/

what are pointers?
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
I don't know coding at all
but i think you need to fix your pointers
/

what are pointers?
thats totally wrong lol
Use the L macro before any text or just do what scimmy said.
Thx for all help. I can solve it ._. And, a little question: My hack is detected, how i make it undetected? ._.
Quote Originally Posted by Capevaldo View Post
Thx for all help. I can solve it ._. And, a little question: My hack is detected, how i make it undetected? ._.
obviously. the hook on that base is detected
Quote Originally Posted by scimmyboy View Post
obviously. the hook on that base is detected
That's the point!
How i make it undetected? ._.
Quote Originally Posted by Capevaldo View Post
That's the point!
How i make it undetected? ._.
Learn hacking.
Quote Originally Posted by Dewerong View Post
Learn hacking.
I trying to learn.
Change Unicode to Multibyte. Have fun (it's in settings)
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?